Axis extends its video offering with NEW software solutions
AXIS Camera Station is an IP-Surveillance software that works with Axis network cameras and video servers to provide video monitoring, recording and event management functions.
With the AXIS Camera Station, you can monitor your cameras, and at the same time, record high quality, digital video continuously (24 hours a day), or when triggered by motion or external events.
The AXIS Camera Station offers easy ways to search for recorded events. In addition, the software has a multi-view playback feature that enables a user to view simultaneous recordings from different cameras to get a comprehensive picture of an event. Remote viewing and playback are also possible with the use of a Web browser or with the AXIS Camera Station's Windows client. The Windows client also enables remote administration of the software. The software allows for scalability with easy addition of camera licenses.
The AXIS Camera Station is a Windows software application that has been specially designed to be used with Axis video products and to deliver superior results on a Windows PC. Use it to prevent shoplifting, secure your car park or schoolyard and monitor the back door.
- View and record live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Record continuously, on alarm or on motion detection
- High quality recordings
- No recording limitation in software
- Multiple search functions for recorded events
- Optional remote access via a Web browser or Windows client, which is included with the software
- Enables control of PTZ and dome cameras
- Alarm alert functions (beep and e-mail)
- Full duplex audio communication