Sanyo provide first IP network camera delivering 640 x 480 pixel images at 30 frames per second.
Surveillance and recording over IP networks is about to take a giant leap forward, with the introduction of the new Sanyo VCC-WB2000P network camera with JPEG2000. The Sanyo VCC-WB2000P is the first IP network camera in the world that can deliver 640 x 480 pixel images at 30 frames per second. The new JPEG2000 international standard for image file compression means this level of quality is now a realistic option for LAN based surveillance systems.
Features of the VCC-WB2000P include:
* View direct via the LAN or internet
* WorldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s first 640 x 480 pixel, 30 frames per second CCTV camera
* New JPEG2000 compression system
* Utilises a standard web browser (IE 5.5 SP2 or above with JPEG2000 plug-in)
* Multi-user access (up to 16 users)
* Pre/post alarm image buffer memory
* Alarm input/output
* PCMCIA Type II slot for wireless connection and additional memory
* 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection
* Composite video output
* CS lens mount
* Compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP